One of my mom's favorite sayings is, "time waits for no one."
January was busy, exciting, exhausting and rewarding. I swear it feels like late April (not February) because of everything that happened.
Not only did I work hard on my Brown Vegan brand, I also shifted my focus to being consistent with this brand.
2017 is going to be about planting seeding and watering my soil.
I can feel it!
Reflections from the month:
- I gave myself permission to not be perfect. I will work hard, but I have to put my ideas and products out if I want to improve. Also, I was okay this month with putting out 2 videos on my Brown Vegan YouTube channel that weren't heavily produced.
- Genuine connections are everything -- I opened myself up to connect more and it feels amazing!
- Focusing on one thing at time until completion is key to maximizing my productivity. I have to focus on one thing at time if I want to win!
- I really need to hire someone to help with behind the scenes work.
Update on My Intentions for January 2017:
- Pre-sale the hell out of Zero to Vegan DONE! Listen to my takeaways from that launch on this podcast episode.
- Make therapy appointment NOT DONE
- Take 2 days off from work during the last week of the month (sleep, catch up on shows and chill hard as hell) DONE
Update on My Consistency Goals for January:
- Upload 4 YouTube videos DONE ($100 Whole Foods Grocery Haul, Creamy Mushroom & Spinach Pasta Skillet Recipe, Daiya Vegan Pizza Taste Test, Black Bean Spaghetti Taste Test, Want your family to go vegan? BE the Example!
- 1 free workshop (4 Steps You Must Take to Go Vegan in 2017) DONE The workshop went really well
- 2 podcast episodes DONE Where Dem Dollas At? & Where Do I Start?
- Film "meaty" lasagna & What We Ate Today videos NOT DONE *sigh* I need to batch record in Feb for sure.
Intentions for February 2017
- Focus on ONE project at a time (my brain is spinning with so many ideas)
- Write detailed outline for vegan family course
- Go for a 30-min walk Tuesdays & Tuesdays
- Make a therapy appointment
- Launch Simple Side Hustle workshop on This Biz Life site
Consistency Goals for February
- Post 3 YouTube videos on Brown Vegan
- Upload 2 podcast episodes for Brown Vegan
- Upload 2 podcast episodes for This Biz Life
This post was also featured on my other site, Brown Vegan