- I finalized my word/phrase for 2018 -- "Fearless Visibility" Shout out to Megan Minns because before I saw her post, I was going to use "Stop Hiding." This new phrase is so much better.
- Even though I don't feel like I've had an active 2017 (as far as being on social and posting recipes), it was pretty dope to be featured in The New York Times on November 28th.
- I got a gig that has me out of the house five days a week. It's not bad at all!
- It was amazing to smash my income goals for November! I'm still blown away by how a little bit of intention went a long way for my finances in November.
Intentions for December 2017:
- Exercise...even if for 20 minutes -- Even though I've been working on eating better, I know the 20 lbs will come off faster if I incorporate cardio and weight training. PLUS, the exercise will work wonders for my mental health.
- Get clear about how I will make 2018 my year of "Fearless Visibility"
How I Did on Consistency Goals for November 2017:
*Upload at least ONE video on my main YouTube channel - NOPE. I have a confession to make. I've been away from YouTube for over four months, and every time I plan to go back, I get stuck in the "my content isn't good enough" nonsense. The YouTube bar has been set high, and I just don't think my videos fit in. *sigh* It's silly...I know.
*Upload a weekly podcast episode (five for the month) - NOPE. I did two episodes. I refuse to beat myself up though. I started a new gig that took a lot of time. Plus, I'm excited to have several episodes ready for December.
Consistency Goals for December 2017:
I decided not to set any this month. Instead, I will spend time reflecting and planning for the new year.
Check out previous Intentions posts here.