It's that time of year again....the time when I reflect on my year and feel like I didn't get shit done. *Sigh*
I had a moment of panic the other day when I realized we have less than 31 days left in the year.
Instead of crying in the corner (with my overdramatic ass), I decided to think about what I can do to end the year on a high note.
What will give me the momentum I need going into the new year? Finishing my 14-day course, Zero to Vegan will do that. I will get it done!
I've been writing my goals for the month and week on a cork board above my desk.
This method no longer suits me because I need the accountability.
I was doing so much better earlier this year because I made the goals public right here on this blog. This accountability is a must if I want to move to the next level.
So I am back writing monthly intentions on the site because well...I need to get my life together.
I'm serious this time! lol
My plan is to post a recap and intention for the next month every month in 2017.
Wish me luck!
I'm starting now because I will never be that person "waiting until January" to do anything.
Here are my goals for December 2016....
Goals for the new month
- Walk M-W-F for 30 minutes
- Finish Zero to Vegan *sigh* No excuses!
- Research a therapist for myself (been putting this one off for far too long)
- Unplug from social media from 9 AM - 3 PM M-F. I use the Freedom app and it is everything!
- Save 10% of everything I earn in an emergency fund
- Plan fun activity for the kids
Consistency goals for December
- Upload 2 Podcast episodes
- Upload 4 YouTube videos (already recorded 2 of them --Progress, baby!)
- Publish 1 Blog post
- 1 free webinar about how to go vegan in 2017