Look who's already making videos on a brand new YouTube channel? That would be ME!
I talk about video a lot but didn't plan to get my Biz Life channel off the ground until next year. I was trying to get my life right with Brown Vegan first.
The thing is, you will never feel ready. You just have to start!
No, seriously, pull out that phone camera and get to recording like I did in the video below.
In my first Biz Life video, I share my experience with using Amazon Fresh for the first time.
Click below to watch....
I. Am. In. Love. Like seriously!
Grocery shopping is one area that I never feel like doing.
With driving to the grocery store, shopping (my fave grocery store is gigantic!), driving back home and putting the groceries away -- I spend three hours of my day on this task.
Granted, it's not time wasted because we need food but why use that time on grocery shopping dealing with traffic and the crowd when I can use it elsewhere?
It's a no-brainer for how my life is currently set up!
Here's the deal:
- The process was super simple and I ordered groceries in the same style as a regular Amazon purchase.
- They offer same day order drop-offs! I think the cut-off time is noon.
- You can pick the option to have them leave your groceries on the doorstep (they use insulated totes to keep everything fresh) or be home to receive it.
- They offer a 30-day free trial then it's $15 a month (I also think you have to be an Amazon Prime member to use this service).
- The discount code I used to save $25 on my first order is "FRESH25"