September is my birthday month, so I always see it as a way to reflect on the current year and get ready for next year.
The timing is perfection!
I spent about an hour yesterday working on my new income goals for the next year and the number seemed so big that I was afraid to write it down.
I felt a lot better about the number this morning and happily wrote it in my journal, along with my other goals for the month and year.
Earlier this year, I wrote my intentions for the month on my other business site, Brown Vegan, but since this site is more about Biz Life, I feel it more appropriate to get those thoughts over here.
Here are my goals for October 2016:
- Make a doctor's appt to get a physical
- Work with my biz coach
- Go for a walk on M-W-F
- Save $150 in emergency fund
- Revamp Vegan Starter Kit
- Zero to Vegan up and ready by October 12th!
- Write sequence for Vegan Starter Kit to educate and pitch Zero to Vegan
- Rewrite About page and newsletter sequence
- Write outline for Start with Video course
- Plan haunted house or hayride for kids
Share your own plans in the comments below :-)