That moment when it's only January but it feels like April...
This month has been so productive and busy it feels much later in the year. It's crazy what can happen when you're intentional and focused with your goals.
I can't wait to see what the year brings for my brand and business!
I finally launched my self-paced course, Zero to Vegan on 1/23/17.
I'm saying finally because I thought about launching this course all of 2016. I taught it twice in a live workshop and knew it would be more effective with the content being laid out in a full course.
I chat about the lessons learned from that launch in episode #3 of the podcast.
Listen the episode here....
Recap of the 5 lessons...
- Always put myself out there (no matter how ready I feel) I used to be the queen of focusing on what people thought. I'm still working on this.
- Focus on the process not the results. My mantra for life!
- Money is energy-- no matter how small the amount, being paid for your work is sooo amazing. Fortunately, this isn't the first time that I've been money from my Brown Vegan brand but the larger sum really made a difference.
- Early mornings are magic - I talked about my morning routine in this post
- All future launches will be a pre-sale - One of the main reasons I sat on this idea for so long, is because I was trying to make it "perfect." The thing is, you can never test your ideas without putting it into the world and allowing for feedback. Major lesson learned.